The struggle is real, and everyone experiences it in their lives in different phases. No one’s life is perfect, everyone struggles at something, and it’s totally subjective; what you consider harder or more difficult might be a piece of cake for another.
A better way to overcome challenges is to get used to them. By experiencing the same thing over and over again, eventually, everyone will get familiar with it. At that point, the same thing will no longer feel challenging.
As an example, one of the best ways to overcome the fear of public speaking is to get up on stage and give a speech, regardless of how well or how poorly one does. By practicing anything repeatedly, anyone can get familiar with it, and that’s how one can master skills that used to be challenging at one point in time.
The 25 best Inky Johnson quotes to motivate you during your struggles.
- Redirection, pain, setbacks, shortcoming, highs, lows. They are all part of the process of success. Embrace it, respect it, and trust it. – Inky Johnson
- Someday you will look back and understand why it all happened the way it did. – Inky Johnson
- Ease is a greater threat to progress than hardship. – Inky Johnson
- Courage is the commitment to being without any guarantee of success. – Inky Johnson
- If you can’t handle someone at their worst then you don’t deserve them when they are at their best. – Inky Johnson
- Your expectations should never be higher than your work ethic. – Inky Johnson
- I firmly believe you’re never supposed to wish for more than you’re willing to work for. Expectations should never exceed your effort. – Inky Johnson
- Perspective drives Performance. – Inky Johnson
- Never complain about something you’re not willing to change! – Inky Johnson
- Character is not something we inherit. Character is something we have to wake up and build. – Inky Johnson
- The longer it takes to happen, the more you’ll appreciate it when it finally does. – Inky Johnson
- Allow the opposition to make you better. – Inky Johnson
- Just work! Don’t be driven by the outcome…embrace the process! – Inky Johnson
- Never let a situation or circumstance define your life, no matter what it may be. – Inky Johnson
- Control what you can control today! – Inky Johnson
- The most important project you can work on is molding yourself into the person you want to become. – Inky Johnson
- Don’t be upset by the results you didn’t get with the work you didn’t do. – Inky Johnson
- Most have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win. – Inky Johnson
- Stop worrying how it’s going to happen and start trusting that it will. – Inky Johnson
- More of us would learn from our mistakes if we weren’t so busy denying them. – Inky Johnson
- Be stronger than your strongest excuse! – Inky Johnson
- See something. Believe in it, and go get it. – Inky Johnson
- Try to be better than the person you were yesterday. – Inky Johnson
- Pride is concerned with who is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. – Inky Johnson
- Give everything to everything. – Inky Johnson