CF Fletcher was born in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, on June 8, 1959.
An actor, vlogger, media personality, personal trainer, former powerlifter, and bodybuilder who has won three World Bench Press Championships, he is also a U.S. Army veteran. [Source]
Here are some of CT Fletcher’s most memorable quotes, which demonstrate his passion for hard work, perseverance, and strength.
The top 11 CF Fletcher Quotes to get obsessed with your goals.
- History never remembers the haters. – CT Fletcher
- If you want to be great at what you do, obsession is a necessity. – CT Fletcher
- Everything is impossible until someone crazy enough comes along and makes it possible. – CT Fletcher
- Greatness, in any field, cannot be achieved without obsession. – CT Fletcher
- Will is the key to success. Remember who you are and don’t let nobody tell you that you can’t do it. – CT Fletcher
- Anytime that you give your best effort, that you give everything that you can possibly give – there’s victory in that, there’s satisfaction in that. – CT Fletcher
- Never accept the limitations of someone else! – CT Fletcher
- Don’t quit because it gets hard! Keep pushing through! It will pay off! – CT Fletcher
- You have to start, with the belief, that you can do something. – CT Fletcher
- Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret. – CT Fletcher
- The most powerful motivational speeches that I’ve ever heard came from people who told me I couldn’t do something. I was bound and determined to show them that I could. – CT Fletcher