‘Classic.’ A book which people praise and don’t read.
– Mark Twain
Meaning of this quote:
A group of great books, which everyone praise, talk about, know about and probably owns but never read. A classic is something that everyone wants to have read and nobody wants to read.
‘Classic.’ A book which people praise:
Everyone should know something about the great books. ‘Classic.” A book which can consider as a high quality and it doesn’t matter when it was written as long as it contains the great values.
‘Classic.’ A great book which people try to recommend everyone and don’t read. For example, People Praise and recommend a great book to the others without even completing the first chapter.
Well, there is nothing wrong to recommend any good books to the others as long as it isn’t going to harm. Books are our best friends. Good books can help us to bring the positive change in the world.
A room without books is like a body without a soul.
– Marcus Tullius Cicero
Well, we don’t have to buy the books to fill our bookshelf neither for putting stories on social media networks. We should read the book before suggesting someone.
It’s easy to put the stories on social media and tell the people how you are obsessed with the book. “You can’t judge a book by its cover“. A great book comes with the greatest potential. Instead of sharing the cover of the book on the social media sites let’s try to get true value from the inside of the book.
The best thing about the books is writers share their own life experience which can help anyone to achieve the greatness. By reading some great books we can find the purpose of our life.
Top reasons why we should read books:
A great book has the power to understand the world. By continuously reading the books we can improve ourselves. Let’s we try to pick some great books because it can help us to develop the right mindset.
A person who won’t read has no advantage over one who can’t read. – Mark Twain
- Reading improves the way we imagine. When we read the book, we read the experience written by the writer. By knowing the world from the different perspective, we can help our own selves to think different.
- Reading makes our mind more creative and active. If you have an artistic mind you can make a positive impact on everyone’s lives.
- Reading is fun, after all, there is something for all kinds of readers. From fictional to nonfictional you can pick anything.
- Learning is the never-ending process in the life. We can learn many life lessons from any good books.
- Great books have the ability to inspire the others to do the great work. Read the best book which motivates you to achieve your goal.
- By reading regularly, you can express yourself more confidently using the broadest range of vocabulary.
- You can improve your focus by reading some great blog-posts or books.
- Reading can reduce the stress and it can help to take the better decisions in a life.
We should try to read first before recommending anyone a great book. Let’s try to pick the great books not just for social media stories, but for our own selves. We all own the good book, we know something, we talk about it but we never read. So it’s a time to open the first chapter, after all, we don’t buy the books to decorate the bookshelf.
So the bottom line is, ‘Classic.’ A book which people praise and don’t read.