Life is full of Ups and Downs, nothing is permanent in this world, and change is the rule of nature. Just look at the sky, isn’t it that the color of it keeps changing? Isn’t it true that the changes are what make it beautiful and vivid?
Accept the fact that changes are inevitable, and that you can’t control them no matter how hard you try.
Sometimes accepting the fact and embracing the reality is what makes real sense.
Either accept or expect, there is no other option. When things don’t go as expected, accept the reality and move on.
There is nothing wrong with feeling emotional or sad, allow yourself to feel it and express it.
Disappointments open up the door of opportunity when we learn to overcome them. Moving on is the hardest path but somehow we all managed to do so. Keep moving forward, life waits for nothing and so you should too.
Don’t allow anything to keep you stuck. Growth happens when you seek it. Presenting the best quotes from famous authors to help you to move on.
The 52 Best Quotes for Moving On
- My mission in life is not merely to survive but to thrive and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor and some style. – Maya Angelou
- Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass – It’s about learning how to dance in the rain. – Vivian Greene
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving. – Albert Einstein
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on. – Robert Frost
- Life is tough, but so are you. – Carmi Grau
- Look at life through the windshield, not the rear-view mirror. – Byrd Baggett
- Forget the past. – Nelson Mandela
- Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end. – Seneca
- Every exit is an entry somewhere. – Tom Stoppard
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Dr. Seuss
Embrace the moment and live your life to the fullest
- Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on. – Les Brown
- When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. – Lao Tzu
- We are healed from suffering only by experiencing it to the full. – Marcel Proust
- The past always looks better than it was because it isn’t here. – Finley Peter Dunne
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. – Ana’s Nin
- If you can dance and be free and not be embarrassed, you can rule the world. – Amy Poehler
- Often the thought of pain is actually worse that the pain itself. – Greg Behrendt
- The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are. – J.P. Morgan
- We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. – Walt Disney
- I actually think sadness and darkness can be very beautiful and healing. – Duncan Sheik
Don’t let anything stand in the way of your progress.
- Life only demands from you the strength you possess. – Dag Hammarskjold
- Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. – Maria Robinson
- Whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you’ll find that when you’re free, your true self comes out. – Tina Turner
- Let every day be the first day of the rest of your life. – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken. – Albert Camus
- Letting go is hard but being free is beautiful. – Wilder Poetry
- Sometimes you have to move on without certain people. If they’re meant to be in your life, they’ll catch up. – Mandy Hale
- Recovery begins from the darkest moment. – John Major
- Change is a great and horrible thing, and people love it or hate it at the same time. Without change, however, you just don’t move. – Marc Jacobs
- You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. – Christopher Columbus
The way we think shapes the way we live
- Part of growing up is just taking what you learn from that and moving on and not taking it to heart. – Beverley Mitchell
- If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself. – Henry Ford
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. – Helen Keller
- Everybody has talent, it’s just a matter of moving around until you’ve discovered what it is. – George Lucas
- Sometimes your only available transportation is a leap of faith. – Margaret Shepard
- Another sunrise, another new beginning. – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit. – Conrad Hilton
- Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill
- There is no passion to be found playing small, in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. – Nelson Mandela
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart! – Confucius
Embrace your uniqueness, be yourself
- There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind. – C.S. Lewis
- I have found that when you love life, life will love you back. – Arthur Rubinstein
- Don’t dig up in doubt what you planted in faith. – Elisabeth Elliot
- By changing nothing, nothing changes. – Tony Robbins
- With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. – Maya Angelou
- Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced. – Soren Kierkegaard
- What matters most is how well you walk through the fire. – Charles Bukowski
- Man maintains his balance, poise, and sense of security only as he is moving forward. – Maxwell Maltz
- You are allowed to let go of all those that do not set you free anymore. – Dhiman
- Keep planting and sowing, living and knowing: beautiful things take time, and that is okay. – Morgan Harper Nichols
- You’re imperfect and you’re wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging. – Brené Brown