Why try to be someone else when you can be yourself?
You are just as unique as everyone else. Accept yourself, embrace yourself, and most importantly, love yourself. Remember, there’s no great reason not to love and embrace yourself.
Support yourself, especially when others fail to do so. Keep believing in yourself and realize that we have to believe in ourselves before anyone else can.
Love yourself before you express those feelings to someone else. Developing great relationships with others starts with a healthy relationship with yourself.
Knowing yourself is the first step toward knowing others. Appreciate yourself and realize that all you need is “you”.
There is something unique about each of us that makes us stand out from each other. As Aristotle said: “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.“
Here are some quotes about self-love to inspire you to embrace and love yourself
- A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval. – Mark Twain
- To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness. – Robert Morely
- Love yourself unconditionally, just as you love those closest to you despite their faults. – Les Brown
- Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option. – Mark Twain
- All relationships are a reflection of your relationship with yourself. – Deepak Chopra
- Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure. – Oprah Winfrey
- Remind yourself that you cannot fail at being yourself. – Wayne Dyer
- Keep watering yourself. You’re growing. – E.Russell
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself. – Mark Twain
Embrace who you are, stay true to yourself
- Respect yourself and others will respect you. – Confucius
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. – Oprah Winfrey
- To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance. – Oscar Wilde
- People who love themselves, don’t hurt other people. The more we hate ourselves, the more we want others to suffer. – Dan Pearce
- Feel the fact that you are enough. – Mark Nepo
- They cannot take away our self-respect if we do not give it to them. – Mahatma Gandhi
- You alone are enough, you have nothing to prove to anybody. – Maya Angelou
- Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own? – Brigham Young
- You are what you believe yourself to be. – Paulo Coelho
- When you make a mistake, respond to yourself in a loving way rather than a self-shaming way. – Ellie Holcomb
All you need is “You”
- If you have the ability to love, love yourself first. – Charles Bukowski
- You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right here. – Venus Williams
- Your biggest commitment must always be to yourself. – Bridgett Devoue
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. – Buddha
- We accept the love we think we deserve. – Stephen Chbosky
- No other love no matter how genuine it is, can fulfill one’s heart better than unconditional self-love. – Edmond Mbiaka
- When you say ‘yes’ to others make sure you are not saying ‘no’ to yourself. – Paulo Coelho
- You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level. – Eckhart Tolle
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. – Ralph Waldo Emerson