When we think about vulnerability what comes first to our mind is fear, uncertainty, and risk.
The feeling of vulnerability does not necessarily mean a sign of weakness. The scale may vary but Isn’t it that we all feel Insecure?
We live in a world of social media where it takes nothing to feel Insecure, and It’s so easy to gain those feelings when we end up comparing our life with others.
But, realize that the feeling of uncertainty, insecurity, or self-doubt isn’t a bad thing, as long as It enables you to self-reflect and motivates you to take action to resolve it.
Remember, It takes courage to admit the feeling of insecurity or vulnerability. No one is perfect in this world, everyone has their own unique flaws and that’s what makes us distinguish, ultimately what matters the most is to show up.
Embrace who you are, stay true to yourself, let your flaws make you unique, let them source strength and make you stronger than ever before.
Self-doubts or feelings of insecurity can be turned into our strengths, especially when we utilize these feelings in a healthy way to monitor ourselves, and that’s how we can identify the scope of improvement and that’s how we can turn it from our weakness into a strength.
Quotes about vulnerability to embrace it as your greatest strength
- Vulnerability is basically uncertainty, risk, and emotional exposure. – Brené Brown
- When you shut down vulnerability, you shut down opportunity. – Brené Brown
- Vulnerability is about showing up and being seen. It’s tough to do that when we’re terrified about what people might see or think. – Brené Brown
- If you’ve created a work culture where vulnerability isn’t okay, you’ve also created a culture where innovation and creativity aren’t okay. – Brené Brown
- Vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. Truth and courage aren’ t always comfortable, but they’re never weakness. – Brené Brown
- Vulnerability is the birthplace of innovation, creativity, and change. – Brené Brown
- People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long. – Johnny Depp
- We need to feel trust to be vulnerable and we need to be vulnerable in order to trust. – Brené Brown
- Being vulnerable is a strength, not a weakness. – Selena Gomez
- We are vulnerable, not fragile, but our desire to go through life without feeling pain makes us feel fragile. – Luigina Sgarro
Let challenges make you stronger than ever before
- Your weirdness will make you stronger. – Andrea Balt
- Embrace your vulnerability and celebrate your flaws; it will let you appreciate the world around you and make you more compassionate. – Masaba Gupta
- When we feel safe enough to expose our shadows, that’s when we become free. – Gabby Bernstein
- Out of our vulnerabilities will come your strength. – Sigmund Freud
- I found that the more truthful and vulnerable I was, the more empowering it was for me. – Alanis Morissette
- What happens when people open their hearts? They get better. – Haruki Murakami
- To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength. – Criss Jami
- Courage is vulnerability. Vulnerability is courage. Like shadow and light, neither one can exist without the other. – Wai Lan Yuen
- Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings. – Simona Panova
- The strongest love is the love that can demonstrate its fragility. – Paulo Coelho
- Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you. – George R. R. Martin
- Open your hands if you want to be held. – Rumi
- Vulnerability is scary but pure. In it you can find bravery. – Raquel Franco
- Continue to share your heart with people even if it’s been broken. – Amy Poehler