Motivation may not last longer, ultimately, It’s the habits that help to keep moving forward in long run. And the best way to form good habits is to keep up doing it in a consistent manner.
Nothing is as powerful as consistency. By putting the continuous efforts, almost anyone can master anything.
Hard work alone isn’t enough, perseverance is what makes the hardest thing possible. Great things happen when one keeps up trying until it gets done.
In the end, good habits are what enable one to keep moving forward. Habits can act as fuel when motivation fails to do so.
Excellence is not an accident, It’s a process. Usually, excellence is achieved by those who believe in taking continuous and calculated steps. Great habits are what help to stand out from the crowd.
A good habit enables you to keep everything in motion, here are 24 quotes about good habits to help you get more done.
The 24 best quotes on good habits to be more productive.
- First forget inspiration. Habit is more dependable. Habit will sustain you whether you’re inspired or not. – Octavia Butler
- Excellence is a continuous process and not an accident. – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- Quality is not an act, it is a habit. – Aristotle
- Great things are done by a series of small things brought together. – Vincent Van Gogh
- All people are the same; only their habits differ. – Confucius
- Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most. – Abraham Lincoln
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. – Will Durant
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
- A habit cannot be tossed out the window; it must be coaxed down the stairs a step at a time. – Mark Twain
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Rohn
Your daily routine determines everything
- Successful people are simply those with successful habits. – Brian Tracy
- If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude. – Colin Powell
- Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier
- You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine. – John C. Maxwell
- I have learned that champions aren’t just born; champions can be made when they embrace and commit to life-changing positive habits. – Lewis Howes
- There is no influence like the influence of habit. – Gilbert Parker
- Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. – Jules Renard
- Successful people aren’t born that way. They become successful by establishing the habit of doing things unsuccessful people don’t like to do. – William Makepeace Thackeray
- Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event. – Brian Tracy
- Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing. – Vince Lombardi
- The chains of habit are too weak to be felt until they are too strong to be broken. – Samuel Johnson
- Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. – Aristotle
- Watch your actions, they become your habits. Watch your habits, they become your character. – Vince Lombardi
- The second half of a man’s life is made up of nothing but the habits he has acquired during the first half. – Feodor Dostoevski